These are one of my favorite cookies. They are very easy to make, and are great tasting.
1 cup softened unsalted butter
1 cup sifted powdered sugar
2 cups sifted flour
a pinch of salt
half a teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Mix the powdered sugar, vanilla, and butter in a bowl.
2. Add flour, and a pinch of salt and mix all together.
3. Now refrigerate mixture until it firms up.
4. Option 1, you can roll out mixture into a log and cut into slices.
4. Option 2, you can form little balls and run a fork across the top of each ball to create a lined design.
5. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 8 min. or until golden brown.
6. Wait until cool, serve and enjoy.